Sunday, January 26, 2020

Haunted Alcatraz and Lava Beds National Park

The purpose of this article is to share with you the readers, some of the emails that I receive, information that is dropped in my ear, etc.  Some of the stories are fascinating and I think you will enjoy reading some of these stories.  Please read on.

CHELSEA’S HAUNTED EXPERIENCE AT ALCATRAZ

First, I’d like to say that I believe in ghosts, but I never go looking for them. I believe they should not be messed with. That being said, took a trip to Alcatraz last night with a friend, more for the history and to hear unique stories, and maybe take some cool pictures.  (YOU CAN SEE SOME OF CHELSEA’S PICS AT THIS LINK: pauldaleroberts.imgbb.com/  

I had just come out of the ‘hole’ after getting pics taken and I heard my voice…repeatedly coming from different areas of the room (mind you, the room was full of tourists and at first I just thought someone got me on their video, but I kept hearing it over and over at full volume in different areas but couldn’t tell where it was coming from or what words I was saying but I just brushed it off and looked for more photo ops). One pic I took in the hole does not look like me and it actually scares me.
I was freezing the entire time at the prison. Took some pics that I will attach. My friend kept talking loudly and making dumb jokes as usual, but for some reason it made me so angry after I walked into one of the cells on A block that I lashed out at him in the cell, defending the prisoners, feeling so disrespected…but I’ve never been a prisoner…

Right afterwards, the guards were doing a speech about how the cell doors opened with the levers, I felt someone watching me on the 3rd floor in B block, I could feel something looking down on the crowd (I thought it was a camera or something) when I looked up, there was nothing there but it really felt like now something noticed me looking up and was looking back at me now. Fxxx. A few moments went by and I pushed the thought away, but these ice cold shivers fell over me, I had goosebumps everywhere and something was pushing my hair back on the left side of my neck so I pretended not to notice, just shifted my footing instead and moved a few steps to the right. Then on the 2nd floor immediately to my right I could feel multiple things almost breathing my direction, watching. Luckily that’s when the speech ended and I could grab my friend and run back to the boat.

I didn’t mention any of this to him because I would sound like I’m going crazy. But after I got home and was going through pics, a couple things dawned on me. I think my friend was being followed in the ‘barber shop’ area where we later learned from a guard (randomly brought up in conversation) that was where someone was stabbed with a pair of scissors (I think he said in the neck) and the prison guard who was on duty at the time, it was his first day on the job when it happened and that guard ended up staying around working at the prison for the rest of his life or something, but nonchalantly we were told we were standing on the area that the stabbed guy bled out (will attach pics). Also, I think a spirit followed me home…not joking…I can fxxxx feel this thing brushing my hair randomly sending cold goosebumps across my skin (while the central heat is on). And there is no way in hell I’m gonna piss it off and tell it to go away, if it’s already able to invisibly move my hair around while I’m awake and sober. But luckily I will go back to Hawaii on Tues where I’ll be far away from all of this…just won’t be sleeping tonight

Have you heard of anything similar happening to anyone at Alcatraz? Does this sound completely insane? Do you think there’s anything to the pictures?

Thank you,
Chelsea

Special Note:  Before I was a paranormal investigator, I visited Alcatraz with my stepson Jason Randall Porter.  I was hoping at the time, that I would experience something paranormal while at Alcatraz.  This never happened.  My stepson didn’t experience anything either.  We took a ferry over to Alcatraz.  The one thing that I did get out of the whole experience is the history.  I loved hearing the stories while walking around Alcatraz.  Paul Dale Roberts.

HAUNTED LAVA BEDS NATIONAL PARK

Megan Wheeler, a self-proclaimed sensitive from Bishop, California says that she visited Lava Beds National Park with her husband. They did plenty of hiking and explored Skull Cave. Read more about Skull Cave here: www.onlyinyourstate.com/northern-california/skull-cave-norcal/ Megan tells me that Skull Cave was named by E.L. Hopkins during the 19th century. He named it Skull Cave because he found a massive amount of animal bones and 2 human skeletons. I tell Megan that I visited Lava Beds National Monument when I was 7 years old and I don’t remember too much about it. Megan says that she saw the ghostly apparitions of 4 people inside this cave and when she told her husband, the husband laughed, not believing her. When Megan’s husband laughed, the laughter lasted for a short time, because then her husband started screaming. His back was burning and when he lifted his shirt, there were 4 marks going down his back and the wounds were deep. Megan’s husband looked like he was scratched by sharp fingernails or by the comic book character Wolverine. The odd thing about this is when they left the park and headed home, the marks went away immediately. Megan’s husband no longer had the scratch marks on his back.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captain_Jack%27s_Stronghold

Megan and her husband also visited Captain Jack’s Stronghold, named after Modoc Chief – Captain Jack. Lots of things happened at this location. The Battle of Lost River and the Modoc War happened at this location. The Modoc vs. the US Army and the Modoc won the first time and during the 2nd time, the US Army won. 35 US Army soldiers lost their lives. Captain Jack and 3 of his associates John Schonchin, Black Jim, Boston Charley were captured on June 1, 1873 for their war crimes of killing Reverend Eleazer Thomas and General Edward Canby. Note: Canby was the only general killed in the Indian wars. John, Black Jim, Boston Charley and Captain Jack were hanged at Fort Klamath. Megan claims that she wanted to take a rock from the Stronghold as a souvenir and felt the presence of Captain Jack who whispered in her ear that if she takes the rock home, her family would be cursed forever. Megan immediately dropped the rock and went back to her sightseeing mode with her husband.

By Paul Dale Roberts aka The Demon Warrior
Halo Paranormal Investigations
www.cryptic916.com/
Sacramento Paranormal Help
www.facebook.com/HaloParanormalInvestigations/

No comments:

Post a Comment