Tuesday, February 25, 2020

I Lit A Satanic Candle And Here Is What Happened

A few years ago I visited Massachusetts during the fall season on a vacation. I wanted to take in all the spooky ghost stories and haunted attractions.

I visited the temple of Satan in Boston and bought a white pillar candle with a black inked picture of a baby Satan with horns and wings in a cradle. It was handmade by Burke & Hare Co.

I held onto it for some time before I decided to burn it.

I am my own religion and spirituality basically, so defined as Pagan, but I am unlike all other Pagans. I am not a witch, nor do I practice witch craft regularly.

I believe in all the Gods and that they are in fact angels, messengers and protectors of the holy worlds.

Now, I simply wanted to see what happened and had no set intentions except purity and love.

I do believe that all light has shadows here on Earth and so that is the nature of the candle as well.

When I lit it, I did so to pray and ask for protection and also gratitude for all I have.

The angels I called to were Lucifer, Gabriel, Michael, Love goddesses, Odin and Greek gods like Hermes.

I did address my shadow side as well and worked on opening my mind to the ability of the spirit world in all forms and beliefs.

Every time it was lit up, I had a sense of euphoria rush over me, which I do not usually have at all with many candles, so I could definitely tell it was sacred and holy.

Also, I would lit it during my psychic shows and tarot readings and I felt another presence with me in the room.

My past lives memories with the energy of Satan were returned and the shadow side to many others revealed.

It did seem more like a spirit of a man to me than any God or devil.

I could see him in black leather boots, a long black trench coat and a black baseball hat on top of medium black hair. He had a strong energy like he was tall and big as well.

I mostly saw glimpses of him.

Also, whenever the candle was lit I would hear the mention of Boston, nearby Salem, where the temple is all day and night. Everyone that I passed seem to be mentioning Boston. The conversations, people on t.v., social media and radio. I mean anywhere and everywhere you can imagine, I was hearing this. (I live in Sacramento, CA)

It is somewhat creepy that the candle could alter other people’s thoughts like that and I wonder what someone with dark power can actually do to control and manipulate if in my mind, I also noticed this.

I wondered if I was just being paranoid so I told people and they seemed to notice it too, so that it just wasn’t apart of my imagination I know.

I really wanted to make sure it was pure, so I remained celibate and peaceful. I am aware of my powers as well, so I made sure to keep everything that I prayed about a general idea and not focused on a specific person or thing that could change my destiny or theres maybe for the worse.

I had stopped having dreams and so I lit it in the bedroom and soon after my lucid dreams have returned and they are very intense and I have them every night now.

I was getting so addicted to the candle because it was giving me a high that I literally had a panic attack about the fact it would burn out eventually.

I never blew out the flame because I believe that is bad luck unless it’s a birthday flame.

I could feel spirits touching me physically when I would light it before the psychic medium readings and I did think about the candle a lot, like an obsession!

The last part of the candle was lit over a month ago from when I write this and I still am having my lucid dreams, but I don’t feel the presence of that one particular spirit anymore. Nothing unlucky happened, I was never attacked or anything horrible you think would come.

I make sure to bless and protect and honour all life in love and luck, summoning all angels around for me to learn, study and grow from all the magick around me…

I know I am protected forever by the angels of the candle and therefore I do believe if you light one with honour and grace, you will be blessed and enlightened as well!

By Deanna Jaxine Stinson aka Wish Fire
Halo Paranormal Investigations
www.cryptic916.com/
Sacramento Paranormal Help
www.facebook.com/HaloParanormalInvestigations/

No comments:

Post a Comment