Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Were the Black-Eyed Boys in Sacramento?

Below is a story from the dusty HPI archives. It’s a story about the phenomena known as the Black-Eyed Boys. Are the Black-Eyed Boys demons or are they extraterrestrial? Read on and let me know what you think.

Before I get into this story, I recently saw the movie Kick-Ass and The Losers. In the movie theater, is where I met up with Jihanna Aiello. Jihanna recognized me from Nancy Bradley – Celebrity Psychic’s TV Show. Jihanna and I had a great conversation about Kick-Ass and The Losers and I explained to her that both are comic book movies. Most movie goers watch movies and never realize that some movies originate from a comic book. Kick-Ass was created by Mark Millar and John Romita Jr. I had the honor of meeting Mark Millar and John Romita Jr. at the 1997 San Diego International Comic Book Convention. The Losers comic book was published by Vertigo/DC Comics.

As I finished my movie review of both of these movies with Jihanna, Jihanna explained to me about her own paranormal experience. Her story is compelling.

Jihanna tells me that last year in her home in downtown Sacramento, she encountered the paranormal phenomenon the Black-Eyed Boys. She remembers that in June 2009, she saw a tall skinny kid with a baseball cap on, dirty white t-shirt, blue jeans and tennis shoes standing with a short stocky boy wearing a flannel red shirt, blue jeans and tennis shoes standing out on her driveway. They kept looking towards her kitchen window and she thought it was quite odd, because their faces seemed to be blurry. No matter how hard she tried, she could not recognize their faces. Every part of their bodies were crystal clear, but when she looked at their faces, their faces were completely indistinguishable.

The boys stood on her driveway for up to two hours and still looking towards the kitchen window. Finally she had enough and went outside to confront the boys. When she confronted the boys, she noticed that they had no white in their eyes. Their eyes were completely black. Cold chills ran down the back of her spine. Somehow she mustered up enough courage to ask them why they were standing in her driveway. The boys simply said…”we are sorry, we are just hungry, can we come in for a bite to eat?” She told them no. They kept asking if they could come in, Jihanna ran back to the house and locked the door, she was terrified.

Jihanna says in her own words:
“For a period of three days straight, they kept showing up on my driveway. Enough was enough and I called the police. When the police came they were no where in sight. After that, they never showed up on my driveway, but every once in a while, I will see them in the downtown area, like they are following me. They will be behind a tree, I will drive to another section of Sacramento and I would see them again or I will see them on the side of the road as I am driving by and they will stare at me. What is amazing is that they can be in two different locations miles apart as quickly as I can drive from one point of town to another point of town.

They always wear the same clothes. This year, I haven’t been pestered by these black-eyed boys and I hope they will never come back again.

Here is a story about the Black-eyed Boys that is similar to Jihanna’s story, in the words of the victim:

“I am a 47-year-old woman. The day in question was a normal day for me. I am an apartment manager of over 20 years experience and open my door to strangers every day. Sometimes I don’t like the looks of the people that come to my door to see available apartments, but I will still make myself available to show the ready and empty apartments to rent.

On this day, however, I was not willing to even step out of my office door, because a creepy young boy knocked at my door. He had come in the early afternoon. I opened the door to see who it was. He was a young boy of about 17 or 18, approximately. He asked me about an open apartment for rent. I remember feeling very scared and shaken by his appearance. He did not look weird by his dress or such. It was his eyes. I remember feeling the hair on my neck stand up, and I was shaking just from looking in his eyes.

I have never felt like this before in all the years I have done this job. I could not look him straight in the eyes. I felt like I was about to die. My instincts told me this. I noticed he was on a bicycle, not in a vehicle. He was not moving toward me or anything, but he was just waiting for me to invite him in or take him to the empty unit. Now, some people may think that I was just over-reacting or something, but the eyes were completely black – like there was no real pupil. He spoke normally to me, but I had to just shut the door in his face and get as far from him as I could. I felt like I was in extreme danger. Only because of the eyes. I think if I had looked any longer into them, I would have not been able to shut that door.
I shook for hours after that. I called my daughter at work and told her about it. She told me about the “black-eyed kids.” I am still afraid of that image, looking in his eyes. The black-eyed kids are some young kids that try and get people to invite them into their cars or homes,etc. – and the people end up dead.

There were two incidents that occurred in Portland, Oregon here that I heard about. I just tried to look up anything I could about them, but there isn’t a lot of info on them. Just be warned, do not allow any kids with dark eyes inside your home or vehicles, no matter how young or persistent they are.”

For more information about the Black-Eyed Boys, read Brad Steiger’s book: Real Vampires, Night Stalkers, and Creatures from the Darkside.

By Paul Dale Roberts aka The Demon Warrior
Halo Paranormal Investigations
www.cryptic916.com/
Sacramento Paranormal Help
www.facebook.com/HaloParanormalInvestigations/

No comments:

Post a Comment