Saturday, April 18, 2020

Queen Nefertiti Was an Alien

Last night I had the weirdest dream.  I dreamed I was wondering around a dark cavern lost.  I was trying to remember where the entrance to the cave was, but the further I went, the more lost I became. My back was aching from bending down as I went into one tunnel and into another.  I was sweating profusely.  Then finally, I saw a glimmer of light and I started slowly moving towards the light.  At times I was crawling towards the light and I was crawling through wet thick mud and slime.  As I reached the light to my amazement, I saw jewels thrown about everywhere.  Sitting on a golden throne was no other than my wife.  Above my wife’s head was a well lit glimmering rainbow.  By the chamber entrance stood a tall man with a cone shaped head that greeted me at this entrance and said…”welcome to Queen Deanna’s chamber.”  Queen Deanna looked at me, pointed her finger at me and said….”seek out the truth”.  Queen Deanna then took off her crown to reveal an elongated skull.  I woke up with a start. Either I have been watching too much Ancient Aliens or something is pushing me towards finding an answer to Queen Neferneferuaten Nefertiti’s point of origin.  Because in this dream Deanna resembled depictions of this queen, but still maintained the features of my wife.  There is an oddness to this dream, because Deanna also has connections to things extraterrestrial.  Deanna believes she was abducted by aliens when she was a child and you can read her story here:  paranormalhorror.com/2016/01/14/great-mysterious-eye-deanna-jaxine-stinson/

What Do We Know about Queen Nefertiti?

Queen Neferneferuaten Nefertiti ruled Egypt during (1370 – 1330 BC).  She was an Egyptian queen and the Great Royal Wife of Akhenaten, an Egyptian Pharaoh. Nefertiti and her husband were known for creating a religious revolution, in which they worshipped one God only.  That God was Aten, or the sun disc. With her husband, she reigned at what was arguably the wealthiest period of Ancient Egyptian history.  Some scholars believe that Nefertiti ruled briefly as Neferneferuaten after her husband’s death and before the accession of her son Tutankhamun aka King Tut, although this identification is a matter of ongoing debate. If Nefertiti did rule as Pharaoh, her reign was marked by the fall of Amarna and the relocation of the capital back to the traditional city of Thebes.

Mother of Dragons

Nefertiti had many titles.  Remember how Daenerys of the House Targaryen in Game of Thrones had many titles?  She was known as “The First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Realm, Lady Regent of the Seven Kingdoms, Breaker of Chains and Mother of Dragons”.  Well, back in the olden days, Kings and Queens held many titles.  These were some of Nefertiti’s titles:  Hereditary Princess; Great of Praises; Lady of Grace; Sweet of Love; Lady of The Two Lands; Main King’s Wife, his beloved; Lady of All Women and Mistress of Upper and Lower Egypt.  Let’s see if I can create some titles for Queen Deanna.  Oh yes, pretty easy.  Here we go:  “Deanna from the House Stinson; Queen of Halo Paranormal Investigations and Seer of all Things Paranormal.”

Back to Nefertiti:

What is very unusual about Nefertiti is that history cannot locate her parents or her place of origin.   Since this is the case, does that mean she is most likely from the stars?  Nefertiti was very beautiful and her husband was known to be jealous of her beauty.  Nefertiti also had an unusual appearance, she had a protruding stomach, long face, very slender fingers and an elongated skull.  Another thing that was unusual for this queen is she was known to have great power and was equal to the King.  Many ancient alien theorists believe she had an extraterrestrial origin.  I also believe that she does.

Queen Neferneferuaten Nefertiti, and her husband, a formidable warrior, led a religious revolution in Egypt. It is believed that this major shift in ideology originated from the alien race that they may have came from.  If they were alien hybrids, then it would still be the alien race they were inbreeded with. 

But from the looks of things, since there is no record of her parents’ place of origin, it’s probably because Nefertiti is full blooded alien.  Instead of paying homage to the over 2000 popular Egyptian Gods, and honoring the stories handed down through the scribes of time, this courageous, royal couple opened their hearts to a single divine being. In so doing, they introduced monotheism to the masses.  How odd that this royal couple believed in one God, similar to how Christians also believe in one God. The royal couple’s God’s name was Aten and he was embodied by the disc of the Sun, the mighty sphere that illuminates creation. 

Queen Nefertiti

It would seem that a ancient alien race would want to steer mankind in the right direction, in believing that there is one God and the way they can do that is placing an alien royal couple on the royal throne to rule Egypt and place their influence upon their subjects.  So again, if you ask me if Nefertiti was an alien, my answer would have to be “yes.”

By Paul Dale Roberts aka The Demon Warrior
Halo Paranormal Investigations
www.cryptic916.com/
Sacramento Paranormal Help
www.facebook.com/HaloParanormalInvestigations/

No comments:

Post a Comment