Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Orb City & Some Paranormal Talk

We conducted two investigations with a debriefing after each investigation.  Watch the videos to see what everyone experienced.  There were “blizzard orbs”.  Blizzard Orbs are a multitude of orbs that show up on film.  Yes, most of the orbs can be dust, but we found some orbs that seem like they had intelligent movement.  We had “designer orbs” – orbs with intricate designs inside of them.  When you enlarge a designer orb, sometimes you can make out a face in the orb.  Audra took a photo and captured a designer orb and inside the orb is a little boy’s face.  Mike Ouilhon’s Spirit Box said some intelligent responses and said “Paul” 3 times and “Maria” one time.  We captured a Class A EVP in the backyard.  Deanna asks how old are you?  The EVP of a man says “40”.  Deanna, Angela and Audra picked up possible portals in the front yard and possibly the back yard.  The ladies of HPI picked up on Indian energy.  Mike captured some heavy spikes on his EMF Reader.  Ox did some videos that showed orbs that seem to have intelligent movement.  Some witnessed shadow movements in the home.  A shadow cat was seen.  I was in the bedroom and felt a finger rubbing my finger, which caused a tingly sensation. 

THE CLEANSING:
Deanna and Audra conducted a metaphysical cleansing and I conducted a Roman Catholic house blessing.  Yvonne felt comfortable after the house blessing.  After we left, she said they came back.  I will give Yvonne further instructions on how to self bless her own home and suggested a full submersion baptism if she felt like she had an attachment.  Deanna felt like she may have an attachment.  Yvonne was not prepared for a baptism tonight and will think about getting a baptism at a future date.  

As you can see above, this was a successful investigation.  Sometimes we get some disappointments.  Below is a fine example of a paranormal disappointment. 

PARANORMAL DISAPPOINTMENT
One of the downfalls of being a paranormal investigator is cancellations.  It’s estimated that 99 percent of paranormal investigators have a strong enthusiasm for their hobby.  Most of us are curious and we seek answers.  We also want to help families in need, that are being terrorized by entities.  So the downfall happens when the paranormal investigator has set up an investigation and invited the team members.  All of the investigators are excited and ready to investigate and cleanse.  Then it happens, the client sends a text, he or she has canceled the investigation.  Most of the time the excuse is a family emergency.  In this case, well, you guessed it, it was a family emergency.  Here is a recent cancellation we had:

CANCELED:
The family said that they had to leave early this morning to head up to Lake Tahoe for a family emergency and that is the reason why they are canceling.
INITIAL REPORT:
HPI Investigators we have an URGENT paranormal investigation. Date to be there: November 16, 2019. Time to be there: 7pm. Address to be at: Citrus Heights, CA / Contact Person: Briane Bailley. Activity: Entity opens up cabinets, washer machine, drawers. Entity dims out the lights in the house. Entity takes blankets off the baby. The family is terrified. Cleansing will be done by me and Deanna. Others can participate in the cleansing.

HPI PARANORMAL INVESTIGATORS ROLL CALL:
Paul Dale Roberts – HPI Co-Owner; Deanna Jaxine Stinson – Psychic Medium/HPI Co-Owner; Richard Oxenrider (Guest); Angela Chessnutt; PSA Archives; Pelenta Forrest; Mike Ouilhon; Christina Vonasek; Justin Mather; Alaceo “Big Al” Rosatano; Amy Lightfire.  SPECIAL NOTE:  This was the team that was going to attend this investigation.  

In this case, I had to text the client several times to confirm that the investigation was a GO.  Finally the client sends me a cancellation text.  What if I didn’t call or text him about the investigation and just showed up with my team?  This was very inconsiderate of the client, not taking the initiative and contacting me that the investigation was canceled. This is the kind of stuff that I have to deal with.  I have talked with other investigators and they deal with the same thing.  The client doesn’t realize that I need to contact my investigators immediately and let them know the investigation is canceled.  Everyone has busy lives and my investigators put everything to the side to be able to go to this investigation.  So, here is a message to potential clients:  PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE AND LET THE PARANORMAL GROUP THAT YOU CONTACTED KNOW IF AN INVESTIGATION IS CANCELED OR IF IT’S A GO.  

Now let me get off my high horse and talk about the very haunted Farallon Islands, a place I would love to spend some time at investigating……

HAUNTED FARALLON ISLANDS

When I was in high school, my dad took me on a deep sea fishing trip. We were fishing for rock cod. I remember getting sea sick with the Captain’s daughter and we were both throwing up over the starboard. On this deep sea fishing adventure, I did not catch any fish. My dad caught one rock cod. As the boat went further out, we saw a group of islands. I remember the Captain saying they were the Farallon Islands. Farallon means sea cliff. I learned later in life, that these group of islands that lie 30 miles from the Golden Gate Bridge and 20 miles south of Point Reyes had other names. The Coast Miwok called the islands – the Islands of the Dead. Sir Francis Drake when discovering the islands on July 24, 1579, called them the Islands of Saint James. The reason the Coast Miwok called the islands – the Islands of the Dead because of the eerie rock formations seen on the islands. The eerie rock formations during dusk look like the silhouettes of the deceased. The islands were probably first discovered by Europeans during the Juan Cabrillo Expedition of 1542. Ancient mariners preferred calling the islands “Devil’s Teeth” because over 400 ships have fell victim to the islands.

I have talked to a source, that wishes to remain anonymous because of his job classification. I will call this anonymous person Johnny Seabird. Johnny was telling me that there are many mice and seabirds on the island, but at one time the seabirds almost went extinct, because of the California Gold Rush and the high demand for eggs.  Johnny goes on and tells me that on one particular Summer day in 1996, he visited the islands and came across 7 men on the island.  The 7 men looked like they stepped out from the 16th century, wearing tricorn hats and slops (puffy trousers).  The 7 men looked very weathered and tired.  As Johnny watched the 7 men, a strange mist engulfed them.  The mist seemed to come from out of no where.  As the mist completely engulfed them and then disappated, the 7 men were gone, they vanished.  I also learned from the Captain of my boat, that one time when he was deep sea fishing, he came upon the islands and saw 3 greenish orbs that were hovering over the island.  The orbs looked transparent and were the size of tennis balls.  The orbs then moved behind a rock and were never seen again.  The Captain believes he witnessed energy from some of the seafaring ghosts that crashed into these rocks long ago. 

Okay, now that you know what a paranormal disappointment is, let’s keep the flow light, here is my angel story. 

My Angel Story
11/16/2019:  Today at Barnes & Noble in Citrus Heights, I met up with Dr. Jan Cooper, author of Faith, Hope and Health; Color Your Way to Success; An American Hero and coming soon – Heavenly Miracles.

Dr. Jan Cooper asked me if I had any angel stories.  Well, actually I have one angel story.  This is a true story and it happened in 1991 at the Sacramento River.  Along the beach of the Sacramento River, I was with my family enjoying the sun.  I decided to go ahead and take a rubber raft into the river.  As I laid on the raft, I noticed I started heading for the deep end of the river.  I am not a great swimmer and I started to panic, trying to get the raft back on the beach.  I panicked so much, the raft tipped over and I fell into the river.  I felt like I was being pulled under by some whirlpool force.  I came to realize, that I was actually being pulled down into the depths of the river and I hit bottom.  I am 6 feet tall and I was under the water that must have been 10 feet down.  I tried crawling back to the beach, but it seemed impossible.  I was holding my breath, which seemed like forever and in my mind I started praying.  Then all of a sudden, I felt two powerful hands on my chest and I was pushed back onto the beach instantly.  I looked at my family and yelled…”did you know I was drowning?”  My family thought I was joking and laughed.  To this day, I know in my heart that I was saved by an angel.  It wasn’t my time to go yet and an angel brought me back on the beach, saving my life and I am forever grateful for that rescue.

By Paul Dale Roberts aka The Demon Warrior
Halo Paranormal Investigations
www.cryptic916.com/
Sacramento Paranormal Help
www.facebook.com/HaloParanormalInvestigations/

No comments:

Post a Comment