Saturday, April 14, 2018

Firefly Heart

When I look up into the sky and see the stars twinkle, it reminds me of all the greatness of my dreams. This is because the sky is filled with wonder and magic. Things seem so vulnerable up there, out in the open fields of space. Anyone can know you, see you from afar. The light seems to softly glow, emitting a gentle wave of energy into the darkness. In my mind I envision that I am as small as the fireflies darting past me here, maybe even smaller to the Gods above.

At one moment, we will be gone from this world and transitioning into the next. I believe that our bodies would prepare us for the transitioning in the form of dreaming. I believe this because of all the spiritual symbolic representations presented in dreams. This place is somewhere that our physical bodies cannot grasp but that our celestial can grow strong in. Our fear is being alone, that’s why it takes great courage to navigate your dreams. In time you will find that there are parts of yourself that can comfort you but, once you really grasp onto something higher, like that from the heavens you will see that you are never really alone, no matter how you feel.

I accept the universe’s energy and then I sleep. If I open my mouth I would feed upon the heavenly mana dripping down onto me like honey from the sky. I let it drip onto me instead like gentle snow falling, ice dripping down onto my mind.

I fall into the atmosphere of my dreams. It’s almost like a moon spell that I am under. An enchantment that the Gods created that cannot be broken because of the spiritual thirst we have. We must stop and rest, and rejuvenate our souls and minds.

The images and feelings I am sensing with my psyche are important. Nothing is meaningless. Everything is alive and electric, sensory opening up and charging thoughts that we never knew we had inside. Everything is energy inside and out.

I am what I am because of a thought, a desire, a passion, a kiss, a dream, a moment. I feel free to change and grow inside of my heart, mind and soul. My metamorphous is small and slow. It is like tree sap falling down deeply into Earth, slowly changing into amber. My process is done in a dream-like trance from where the seeds of my mind begin to grow, reaching for the light that tomorrow brings me. Than when I am finished becoming who I am, I will find inner peace. I will glow.
____________________________________________________
Firefly Heart

My soul is like amber
Slowly changing with time
A spiritual awakening
Softly calling like fireflies
Summoned by the night
My heart in celestial flight
A metamorphosis of
My energy
To the beat of my wings
___________________________________________________

I’ll Be Gone

My soul is on fire
A bright flame glowing
Radiating starlight
I am a pillar to the sky
My spirit is like wood
A monument

The wind is blowing
Embers ignite
Loudly howling
Through the knowing
The pain and truth
Papers burning
No proof
Only stories left
To tell the Gods
Remember them
Ill Be Gone
In ashes and dust
Incense and smoke
Visions in a burned book
Phantoms in your dreams
Memories and fantasies
Ghosts of the dead
No messages
Left to read
I’ll be gone

By Deanna Jaxine Stinson; Dreamologist, Poet, Dream Weaver
Halo Paranormal Investigations – HPI International
https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/HPIinternational/

No comments:

Post a Comment