Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Britney Spears Is So Spiritual

Britney Spears has such a large spiritual presence here on Earth. She can be felt in many different parts of the world. She is a divine being. The God of time has in fact smiled upon her and she has left eternal melodies behind to share with the world from a beautiful Heaven where she exists from. 

She has sang some songs which are magical such as; Alien, Lucky, Perfume, Stronger & Toxic. If you listen to some of the lyrics in the songs you can catch all the supernatural references.

Toxic
Britney Spears

Baby, can’t you see

I’m calling

A guy like you should wear a warning

It’s dangerous

I’m falling

There’s no escape

I can’t wait

I need a hit

Baby, give me it

You’re dangerous

I’m loving it

Too high

Can’t come down

Losin’ my head

Spinnin’ ’round and ’round

Do you feel me now?

Oh,

The taste of your lips

I’m on a ride

You’re toxic I’m slippin’ under

With a taste of a poison paradise

I’m addicted to you

Don’t you know that you’re toxic?

And I love what you do

Don’t you know that you’re toxic?

It’s getting late

To give you up

I took a sip

From my devil’s cup

Slowly, it’s taking over me

Too high

Can’t come down

It’s in the air and it’s all around

Can you feel me now?

Oh,

Taste of your lips

I’m on a ride

You’re toxic I’m slippin’ under

With the taste of a poison paradise

I’m addicted to you

Don’t you know that you’re toxic?

And I love what you do

Don’t you know that you’re toxic?

Don’t you know that you’re toxic?

(Oh, oh)

Taste of your lips

I’m on a ride

You’re toxic I’m slippin’ under

With a taste of a poison paradise

I’m addicted to you

Don’t you know that you’re toxic?

With the taste of your lips

I’m on a ride

You’re toxic I’m slippin’ under

With a taste of the poison paradise

I’m addicted to you

Don’t you know that you’re toxic?

Intoxicate me now

With your lovin’ now

I think I’m ready now

I think I’m ready now

Intoxicate me now

With your lovin’ now

I think I’m ready now

These come from a variety of religious and energy philosophy. Pop stars are looked to as spiritual icons in some regard as they are incorporated in a large way like Gods in our everyday existences, much like their spirit is right there with us. Like they are hand in hand with time and destiny speaking to our souls.

So, I visited her Instagram to take a look because I have seen her speak on various spirituality throughout her life, which is natural. The simple fact of her being a dancer in movement with the stars in the universe mimics many celestial beings such as Shiva, who in essence is the creator and therefore also the destroyer. Also, I believe that certain people are vessels for these powerful energies.

I saw different posts regarding an astrology book she was reading, qoutes and photos which she thought were so beautiful and spiritual rituals to restore and heal for health and happiness, such as yoga and self love chocolate posts and more. She has alot of different animals, which are all in a state of tranquility on her timeline as well, to represent their spirits.

In one post she says to go to church every Sunday as well.

I saw that she just broke her foot as well while dancing and I wish her healing and love.

AND SHE IS ALSO OBSESSED WITH CHOCOLATE

Chocolate represents our sacred connections to the divine.

Chocolate was first discovered in Central America and used as food, medicine, and in spiritual ceremonies for over 2000 years.

In Latin, Theobroma (the scientific name for chocolate) means “Food of the Gods” and cacao is from the Nahuatl (Aztec language) word xocolatl, xococ (bitter) and atl (water).

Traditionally, it was made without the sugar and it’s thought that it is a superfood in it’s raw form.

And so on we go with popular culture in America and our obsession with all things LOVE!

By Deanna Jaxine Stinson aka Wish Fire
Halo Paranormal Investigations
www.cryptic916.com/
Sacramento Paranormal Help
www.facebook.com/HaloParanormalInvestigations/

No comments:

Post a Comment