Saturday, March 14, 2020

Demi Lovato – Cake Goddess

Demi Lovato has been enlightening people left and right with her messages of self-love and determination.

She opens herself up to generations of people with her holy voice.

In fact, she is definitely a divine being, been compared to a Bodhisattva before because she is someone that heals people by sharing her inner knowledge to many others.

She has almost lost her life before due to her struggles with addiction, which is a very common affliction, somewhat considered spiritual and mostly scientific as it affects our physical state as well as the emotional.

So, she sang a song called “Anyone” at the Grammies. She cried while she sang as she felt connected to all and herself in the moment.

Anyone

Demi Lovato

I tried to talk to my piano

I tried to talk to my guitar

Talked to my imagination

Confided into alcohol

I tried and tried and tried some more

Told secrets ’til my voice was sore

Tired of empty conversation

‘Cause no one hears me anymore

A hundred million stories

And a hundred million songs

I feel stupid when I sing

Nobody’s listening to me

Nobody’s listening

I talk to shooting stars

But they always get it wrong

I feel stupid when I pray

So, why am I praying anyway?

If nobody’s listening

Anyone, please send me anyone

Lord, is there anyone?

I need someone, oh

Anyone, please send me anyone

Lord, is there anyone?

I need someone

I used to crave the world’s attention

I think I cried too many times

I just need some more affection

Anything to get me by

A hundred million…

She recently recounted a story on the hit t.v. show Ellen where in order to keep her image as a sex symbol, she felt obligated to be skinny. Her team would take away her access to foods as they felt she could not control herself and they didn’t want to be effected financially. She even tells of how she had to eat watermelon cake with whipped cream as a birthday cake in order to stay at this unreasonable size to conform to societies expectations and ownership over her body.

So now she has come to the realization with the release of her newest song, I love Me, that she needs to teach us, the world about self- love because as we all know, we are attached to people’s expectations of us and it is an empty existence! She is treating herself right now and nourishing herself physically and spiritually with her most missed celebration food- cake!

Cake has ancient origins from as far back as the seventeenth century.The Germans would celebrate children’s birthdays with cake, calling the celebration Kinderfest. Cakes originally were a bland bread and later became a much sweeter treat, called Geburtstagorten.

Some scholars believe the tradition actually started in Germany, where a candle was supposedly placed on the cake to represent “the light of life”.

Spiritually a cake contains all different elements such as sugar, vanilla and warm butter. They each hold their own sacred meanings and often the ingredients change from sweet fruity notes to chocolate and even floral. They all hold a very ancient purpose that used to only be afforded by the rich and royal.

Cakes made of wheat or barley were offered in the temple. They were salted, but unleavened ( Exodus 29:2; Leviticus 2:4). In idolatrous worship thin cakes or wafers were offered “to the queen of heaven” ( Jeremiah 7:18; 44:19)

In fact, the aroma of cake is a great spiritual protector and consuming it is therefore a blessing. In self-love theory, one must love everything we consume in order to contain this powerful energy and fruits especially are great elixirs of love, while vanilla protects and banishes evil!

Although we love our bodies in different ways to appeal to the unique energies inside of us, we must remember we are really bones who wear energy as armor through our physical appearances. Life is really short in the grand scheme of things and who cares what people think, if you want to be happy- do what makes you happy.

So stick the wax candles in the cake and light them up and make a secret wish. (it’s bad luck to reveal it) That is the right way to celebrate life, by our loving desires to feel ourself and not just under control of our bodies.

By Deanna Jaxine Stinson aka Wish Fire
Halo Paranormal Investigations
www.cryptic916.com/
Sacramento Paranormal Help
www.facebook.com/HaloParanormalInvestigations/

No comments:

Post a Comment